Re: Looping Automation and Mobius scripts

> Example: pushing button 1 on my FCB,
> - select track 3
> - on track 1 go to loop 2
> - mute track 7, 8
> - unmute track 6
> A related question is:
> since track 7 and 8 have different 8th per cycle settings (let's say 7
> and 8, respectively) how can I 'mute' those tracks at the same time
> according to my Master Track 8th per cycle quantization (that detects
> the basic time signature of my song) ?

I'm not able to test this at the moment, but the script would look something like this.
I'm assuing "master track" means the master track for Track Sync Mode.  If you're
using SyncMode=Out it will be a little different.  If this doesn't work let's take the
discussion over to the Circular Labs forum.

Jeff

!name Magic Button

# switch to loop 2 on track 1
for 1
  Loop2
next

# find the subCyles value in use by the master track
# this is what used to be called 8thsPerCycle
Variable masterSubCycles
for *
  if trackNumber == trackSyncMaster
     set masterSubCycles subCycles
  endif
next

# Mute tracks 7 and 8 using the subcycles of the master track
for 7,8
  Variable saveSubCycles subCycles
  set subCycles masterSubCycles
  MuteOn