Re: Studio The Church..

That's definitely the plan Raphaël. Now finally I can make some new
video's again inside the church. Haven't been able to do that for over a
year. And now I can also use all the instruments from my old studio as
well. The studio is already fully booked so I really need to find the time
to do it and to find some ideas, but its def in the pipeline.

Cheers,

Reyn

www.reyn.net