First EP - Brazilian Guitar Loops

Hello fellow loopers! I usually don't write much on this list, but I'm always checking the news, and have learned tons of valuable information here.
Pretty much all the gear I use, which includes Ableton Live, Sooperlooper, Mobius, FCB1010 and laptop, I learned to set it up reading this list. So thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge!

That said, I would like to announce the release of my first EP "Loop Folklórico", available to download on bandcamp:

http://alexandreklinke.bandcamp.com/

The album is based on traditional Brazilian rhythms, I used guitar loops on most of the album to create all the percussive, harmonic and melodic parts.
I am from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and am currently living in Vancouver, Canada for almost 3 years. Making this EP was a way for me to reconnect to my home through the music.

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
Alexandre