still asking EDP questions 10 years on...

Hi all,

As the title says, I am in awe of how after all this time, I am STILL being challenge by / and challenging my EDP's

in my latest build I have stripped away 1 of my three echoplexes and put it on its own board with its own controller... this has allowed me to space out my FCB1010s midi notes a little as it it now only controlling two EDPs

so..... question time....I am looking for the ability to press a FCB1010 button to send out the following from my EDP......

Mute/Stop all external hardware whilst  continuing my EDP loop.

basically I would love a button press to do the opposite of one of my favourate techniques which is muting the echoplex whilst leaving the drum machine running and then at the correct time BANG dropping the loop back in.

also if I can send such a command as the one above, would it still be syncronised (I am imagining if its "muted" it WILL be but if its "Stopped" I will have to rely on my own timing otherwise it will be in "sync" but not neccicarily in "allignment"

thanks in advance for all your help.

Phill MyOneManBand

See my sets here -
http://www.youtube.com/user/phillwilson?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/Wgkx3tNZhco