Re: electrix starting again?

I would love to see the old electrix boxes put back out--i have gone through 3 MoFxs and 2 Filter Factories! To me, my best looping came from putting two MoFXs in series and midi syncing them, then with the chopping tremolos and the two delays, i was really doing some cool stuff! My only gripe was that all the MoFX effects were poorly routed!

Charlie

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 5:53 PM, Kevin Cheli-Colando <billowhead@gmail.com> wrote:
>Launched in 1999, Electrix is a division of IVL technologies. IVL has been a key player in the pro audio industry since 1985 supplying products to the likes of Mackie, TC Electronics and Digitech. Electrix has dedicated itself to revolutionizing music production with inspired, innovative and intuitive products for the musical artist.

Don't think they're going to let their algorithm come out and play
with us rabble.

But, it would be great if it got loose.

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos