my soundclick page: HsAcNoStEtN

hey all-i know we seem to be talking a lot about software loopers and all.
i recently (well a few weeks ago) set up a soundclick page. decided to try to put up some of my recordings from my tascam dr03 (which is easy to upload to computer-man i love that! )
well, the funny thing is that i found that since i have the "free" version that i signed up for, i think i have about a 3-4 min limit on my uploads (i had some jammy things that were lasting 7 min-15 min), & then i realized, who the f*** would want to listen to me for that long. so today since i got my new guitar finished FINALLY to do a couple of short tests w/ my pigtronix echolution. there are at:

http://soundclick.com/hsacnostetn

it would be the 2 loop expierments from may 11 (today!)
the 3rd thing on their is one of my early tests just seeing how the tascam would sound. it's more chunky guitar mess around

oh, 1st ex. loops start at about 2 min (still more tests for sound!). i tried to play w/ the guitar a bit, turned on the feedback mic, used the ground kill switch for hum, etc.
one thing is i'm loving the p90 pu's and then in clean mode w/ the feedback mic on it has a "quasi-piezo" sound, most fun! the sad reality is that i still haven't set the
intonation on the thing! too lazy, took me 4 days to get it wired. i'm slow....and i need to get the whammy bar set right and ON IT-no whammying by me, which i miss!!!
oh well. i set my soundclick page up to mimic my old mp3 page, when there was another scott hansen, i came up w/ the creative solution of putting my 1st name inbetween
the letters of my last name. so clever-or it just looks like gobble-de-goop of letters. either one is fine. happy looping.
i will say i still love the echolution. best purchase i've made in a long time....funny thing i just did the 2 short tests, decided to not record anything after it, and i thought my
loop i played around w/ after was better than the 1st too. classic. oh well....happy looping....
s---