Re: electrix

Anyone selling a little half rack EQ killer?
I saw one one Craigs list today Bro.
 I loved using the Repeater though it was a flawed beast sure was fun to use as a melotron though, particularly using my GR30's  arpeggiator to turn drones in to sequences via midi, I have yet to try that technique yet with the Looperlative but I believe its possible now. I don't miss the technique that much because it was limited pretty much to playing in the key of C to get the most range from the repeater which mapped standard track speed as midi# note middle C with and octave up or two octaves down (if memory serves me, which lately it hasn't :-)) and I got tired of that limitation.  Now if I were doing a more abstract thing all of that midi note mellotron capability becomes a really amazing thing.
Bill