Re: Quick vid of random shuffle with Mobius - Double Bass Loopage

That seems like a great idea to record a live show so you can mix your
hi-res feed straight from the computer with the audience noise from the
camcorder's audio. Thanks Andy, I'm gonna try that at my next show.
That audio is just from the Q3's built in mics but I normalized the audio
in iMovie to boost the volume before I made an mp4 out of it.