Re: Quick vid of random shuffle with Mobius - Double Bass Loopage

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com>
wrote:
> You get the pedal clicks in there but it's so much less work then trying
> line up the audio from the computer with your video afterwards. I'm
>digging
> practicing without using headphones right now.

Todd,

I use a dirt simple way of recording (on a Mac), the cheap application
called Audio Hijack Pro. It just snags whatever audio is happening on
your computer (or in your audio interface, or inside some
application... or whatever you set it up to do). When I'm having fun
with Mobius I keep it in the background to render a stereo file at
24bit/44.1KHz. If the music turned out not quite happening you simply
delete the file. If it was good you slap that hi res audio on the
video instead of the cam tap with your loud tap dancin' on it.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com