Corrections: Footprint of the LP-2 Mini Looper

Hi, all,

I recently posted that the LP-2 has the same exact footprint as the Line
6 DL-4.

When we were working on it's initial design,  that is what I pushed for
and made the
assumption that it had occurred from just a cursory look at the unit
(it's been at my
feet for the last week).

Today,  Bill said he thought it looked bigger, so I got my DL-4 out and
measured it
and, lo and behold and just for the record:

The LP-2 appears to be 1 1/2" wider than the DL-4 with the same depth.

I was incorrect..........   my sincerest apologies.
rick walker