Re: filters

I have great experiences of Volcano by FabFilter.
http://www.fabfilter.com/products/volcano.php

Used it quite a lot on Sub City 2064
http://erdemhelvacioglu-perboysen.bandcamp.com/album/sub-city-2064
The bass line on track 2, Metal Sky, is my alto flute through a
loooong chain of plugins but with the final touch set by the Volcano
(just on example...)

Before computers caught up I used an AKAI MFC42, analog hardware
filterbank.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se