Re: the smallest portable hardware keyboard synth

yes Mark,i already have a 61 key korg workstation,im looking for a 2
to 3 octave range like a lot of compact travel friendly midi
controllers
you would think that there would be something simple like that with
basic universal sounds like pianos,organs etc. without all of the
other snick snack,im mean if its possible on a GR-20 guitar synth why
couldnt it...
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com