Battery Power for loopers;Re: Corrections: Footprint of the LP-2Mini Looper

I wouldn't rule out finding such a device already available.

Here's an example

http://tinyurl.com/3t7kpoa

...although I wouldn't recommend buying that particular one,
it's untested, and such batteries don't last forever.

andy