Re: Korg Microsampler

Matt Davignon schrieb:
> I'm tempted to think that
> hopefully soon the microsampler won't be the only low-cost hardware
> keyboard sampler on the market. If you can wait a year or so, I'd
> advise seeing if anything better comes down the pipe.

That would be great, but on the other hand, with that huge number of
loop things that have come out in recent years, and all of them failing
to provide "the" feature set...sampler-wise, I think it's still better
to wait that the prices on the K2600S drop some - btw, thanks for doing
the RIGS! video with Thomas DiMuzio; it really shows what you can do
with live sampling.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6SSlv-1Zew)

            Rainer

--