Re: Instrumental looping covers for simple loopers

I have not bothered with a lot of cover tunes when looping... but here are a few  that have worked for me with a basic looper replace/overdub strategy.

Any old delta blues tunes
The Police:  Walking in your FootSteps
The Beatles:  Within and Without You
Paul Simon:  African Skies
King Crimson: Elephant Talk
Talking Heads: Wind in my Heart

All of these tunes share a pretty constant groove pattern that gets put on one track... call it the drum track.   All of the harmonic progression stuff goes on another track where I use undo / redo / over dub / replace to toggle between song sections.

Daniel