Re: battery power for non- battery powered loopers and effects

I've read a number of reviews on the Gear Page. Other than the
grousing that it's a solution looking for a problem (we can't all seek
to be mobile musical adventurers) they seem quite positive. The only
serious negative seems to be that while one can turn the PJ off to
keep it from draining while not being used, one cannot use the PJ (and
whatever's attached to it) while the PJ is charging/plugged in. That
is, it doesn't work like a laptop that runs just fine while attached
to mains power.

I'm still tempted, although it would be a pretty extravagant expense
just for one or two pedals.

Zak

--
Zak Kramer