Re: Harmonica Player from Russia

Hi Boris

welcome to LD!
Great to hear you playing the harp :-)
I think you're the first other harmonica playing looper I've encountered
on LD.

In fact, practicing harmonica is the main reason I've neglected looping
recently.
I play chromatically on a "diatonic harp", but rather using a special
tuning (Augmented) mostly with a lot of bending, less with overblows.

Best regards
Buzap

PS: this is a harmonica improvisation on m. eastern music:
http://soundcloud.com/buzap/orientalharp