Re: Bringing loops in and out with an edp

Per, if I were to use your method of next loops/copy loops, how could I efficiently shift through the loops?

I have a behringer fcb.

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 6:02 PM, marcus kirby <marcusloops@gmail.com> wrote:
I've never messed with the loop copy function, but it seems close to what I'm talking about.

Mark's suggestion sounds like the easier method, and allows for me two move between four grooves with ease.

For example, this is how one of my songs starts.
Loop 1 = Single hit
Loop 2 = string sound
Loop 3 = bass line
Loop 4 = funky guitar muting
Loop 5 = hi hat / snare sound
Loop 6 = vocal line

I want to be able to remove loops 1 and loop 4, leaving the rest going. At that point, I'd like to swap loop 3 with a bass synth. Eventually, I'd want to swap the hi-hats for a drum machine. How could I go about doing this with one or two edps?

I really should read the manual to understand the fundamentals. I usually just loop over line one and build it into a crescendo, but then have nowhere to go.

Also, I was wanting to use edp1 for guitar, and edp2 for bass and drum sounds. I intend to create a stereo image with the loops and effects that I have.