i wish there was a feature like i have in mobius where i could spontaneoulsy define which one is the master,i suppose it could be done with midi but it could be a bit lethal;-)
Any tips and tricks using both in this maner is very welcomed!
Luis

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Paul Richards <paulrichard_rocks@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hey:

I haven't either. I really need to define that function as I am having difficulty getting my loop tempos matched as well as keeping sound levels at a similar level. If I remember correctly, the 'loop copy' function has to be defined to one of the assignable buttons - such as the 'bonus' button. I think by, default, one of them has 'play once' defined to it which is useless to me.

Regards, Paul

--- On Mon, 6/6/11, Louie Angulo <louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:

From: Louie Angulo <louie.angulo@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: NextLoop/LoopCopy functions(boomerang III?)
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Monday, June 6, 2011, 4:41 AM

heya gang talking about "next loop" ive been watching some of the new
rang videos,which mostly show going into an empty loop when switching
between them for creating musical A/B parts
but is it possible to simply copy and overdub on the fly like you can
with the EDP? havent seen that feature shown if there is one on a vid
yet.
thanx!
Luis

--