Re: Help fill my rack!!!

wow you frickin maniac!
Well if u can find them id add the half rack  electrix EQ killer and
the half rack filter queen,this are very cool button tap tone
manipulators,they thake both 2 spaces vertically and you d still have
2 spearate devices to mess with and the look awesome!
thats what i used , here is a  pic of my rack days,the third one form
top to bottom:

http://www.luis-angulo.com/gear

Luis

--