Re: EDP + repeater?

Well, basically if two edps and a repeater would cover my needs.

I would use the repeater for looping vocals, and re-sampling my guitar loops. The repeater has multiple tracks that can be faded in/out, right? Also, how are you controlling it? I was thinking that my hands would be free once I set my guitar loops, and I could just use my hands to mess with things on the repeater. Maybe use a midi controller to adjust parameters?

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 1:55 AM, mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes! What do you want to know?

Sent from my (advertisement removed)