Re: For you software folks....what interface?

I've been really happy with my Fireface800 as well.  The sound quality is
great to my ears, but even more than that it's just worked all the time -
I haven't had any issues with drivers or synchronization at all (even when
I was using it with a Vista laptop).  I'll buy the UFX version at some
point, since I have my I/Os totally maxed out on this one and I'd love to
have the DSP for live gigs.

-Hans