Re: Teasing Time

use modulation on a filter with a set pulse and with subdivisions, it induces  a sense of tempo

Antony Hequet

From: Phil Clevenger <phil.clevenger@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sat, June 11, 2011 2:21:26 AM
Subject: Teasing Time

Anybody have any cute techniques for teasing time subdivisions from a very =
long delay of indeterminate length?

I'm moving from long ambient sound on sound stuff into more rhythmic stuff =
without changing the delay setting. No clock driving the time and no readou=
t on this particular device of delay duration. It's just set for "really re=
ally long" ;)

I've been doing it by just creating a busy field and seeing what falls out =
of it, but that can take some time and sometimes is not so pretty...

Phil :)