Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 5:36 AM, Jason Finnern <jasonfinnern@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Maybe I'm crazy...lol...What are your thoughts????
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWYCVig8hEg

I think you're right on the spot, Jason! Everyone can make great music
that reflects a true personal expression (rather than a lame carbon
copy of whatever "more successful" artists this person might try to
sound like). To me it appears that more and more people realize that
not only the cliches we typically hear on the radio is "good music".
In fact "good music" doesn't even need to sound good (!) because it
can be interesting listening in so many ways. There are many
like-minded people that already are out there making a difference...
some that comes to mind are Derek Sivers http://muckwork.com/ and Faza
 http://thecynicalmusician.com/

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen