Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

Thanks Todd....I'm going to check it out right now

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 9:32 AM, todd reynolds <toddreyn@gmail.com> wrote:
God, Richard, that was beautifully put!

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 12:22 PM, richard sales <richard@glasswing.com> wrote:
Yea... music is like sex.  It's totally psychological.  There are no hard and fast rules other than maybe "Whatever gets you to heaven."  But even that has some loopholes, some abusers, some tweakers and some razor wire.

With time, our pronouncements get quieter, humbled by the greased pig of truth.

respectfully,

Richard Sales
Sent from my IPad
www.glasswing.com