Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

Interesting thread...
Generally, imo this is simply a music variation of "life is unfair".
That being said, I used to love U2 in those "Joshua Tree" days. Now, first
I'm not really touched by their music and second I see them jumping on any
marketing wagon (Apple... Blackberry...) and don't find it musically
credible.
Still again, I've never been there, but I think they put up a thrilling
live show. And music is, after all, a show business...
Finally, I prefer to spend money on GOOD music. Most of them are unknown
bands selling on CDbaby or BandCamp, some of them major acts that I buy on
Amazon... While I like the idea of supporting musicians I believe in, my
first intention is to buy music that I like... Ke$ha or Kevin Coyne...

Buzap