U2 or Giterdun

On Jun 15, 2011, at 11:50 AM, "Jeff Shirkey" <jcshirke@frontier.com> wrote:

> inspired by these guys:

Yeah all you need is a cute accent and cutoff shirt sleeves, wait, thats
Larry the Cable Guy!!!!!

Funny how musicians are, doubt if the guys who make Reese Cups sit around
and think that Snickers suck and cant imagine why anybody'd like them,
instead of trying to figure out how to sell more Reese's to the Snicker
lovers.

Business, business, business, that's why they call it The Music Business.

Otherwise we're just pickin'!!

Having picked and biz'd for over forty years now, the great thing about
today is that the tools, online and print too, to facillitate touring and
recorded music sales, are incredibly useful. I cant imagine having all
that stuff back in the old days of putting gigs together. Man, if I had
the energy and drive I used to have......I could be SOMEBODY!!!!!! Instead
i've only put out five solo cds and played in fifty countries and consider
myself quite the musical failure actually....

Anybody looking for a sideman????

Andy O