Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

-----Original Message----- From: thetoyroom@charter.net
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 5:17 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

Yes, the Edge in my opinion, truly makes
 some amazing textures with just a guitar and an echo.

hahaha!  true, true...
but have you seen that boys' rig?
uh....
there's quite a bit more than just a guitar and an echo happening!

I'm reminded of something Keith Richards said about U2 in an interview for Musician I think, waaaay back in the early eighties. Something about how the only real passion coming out of the band had to do with the size of their Marshall amps...