Re: List member Todd Reynolds, perf. in NY on Sunday, and on NPR's top 25

Really great stuff.

Thanks,

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos