Re: Semi OT: Unabashed album release spam

Rev,

All samples played just fine for me in my browser.

And I have to admit, your music is "different."

It is sort of like music heard in a dream of an old spooky carnival sideshow arcade, while having fallen asleep in some other odd public place (with other sounds going on), someplace like a laundromat or something.

Just from the 30-second snippets, it draws on the memory . . . and at the same time elludes and defies it too.

It intrigues me . . . perhaps enough to buy it . . . but it also unsettles me too.

It would make a good soundtrack for a creepy movie.

Hope you're having fun up there in Portland.

Ted