OT : Gear sale

i've been lazy getting some gear I've been wanting to sell up on craigs list so i thought I'd give the list another look, and include prices this time.

A pigtronics Philosopher KIng, the big one with the ADSR and tremolo effects, too big for my crowded board, unfortunatly , used for one hour, versatile, clean, and expensive new. $175

a Carl Martin compressor with built in ac cable, one of the best, made by danish guys who know what they are doing. $150

a Home Brew Germania treble booster built like the old rangemasters from the 60's, like Clapton, Page and Beck all used to throw some hair on non master volume amps. JMI is charging ridiculous prices for reissues. this one is only $100

a TC electronic Nova Reverb, another casualty of my overcrowded board, versatile, pristine reverb $150

a TC electronic G sharp rack mount proccessor , two effects at a time either some kind of modulation, or delay, and reverb, lots of knobs ac powered, shallow chassis clean and simple to use $125

I also have some guitar pickups for sale, I recently turned my telecaster back in to a telecaster after several different pickup experiments, over the last few years with various humbucking pick-ups.

One set of seymour duncan firebird mini humbuckers, these have the solid embossed covers and also include gibson style cream colored cheater rings if someone wanted to install these in a P-90 sized rout $80 for the pair.

One set of TV jones magnatron pickups in P-90 sized housing with both cream and black covers. These are very bright twangy, single coil sounding humbucking pickups with alnico rod magnets. hand made and expensive new $100 for the pair.

Please contact me off list if interested, will consider shipping anywhere as long as you cover freight and can deal with pay pal.
 Thanks
 Bill