Re: broken fcb1010, thinking about yamaha mfc10

It seems that the rocktron midimate doesn't send midi notes, am I right?
The way I have my setup is the fcb1010 programmed to send midi notes
to ableton with mobius as a plugin, so each switch work as an on/off
switch to mobius. Is there a way to do something similar with the
rocktron?
cheers,
Alex