Re: Solstice Anyone?

Stephen Goodman <spgoodman@earthlight.net> was like:
>While there certainly was the electro-music thing last weekend I wondered if
>anyone was planning any performances online for the 21st...?  I was thinking about
>it myself...

I usually attend this event, which is always excellent. (The only complaint is that it doesn't change much from year to year.) If you live in the SF Bay Area, I highly recommend it:

http://www.gardenofmemory.com/

I assume Rainer is talking to a different Matt in the email below. (I don't know what Cafe Noodle is.)

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com

Rainer Straschill : <moinsound@googlemail.com> was all:
Sorry, I missed the beginning of this:

where's the action? When? Personally, I'd be preferring 21st (i.e. tomorrow) for my performance - who is scheduled so far?
Tech platform?

Matt - Café Noodle a possibility?