Re: New Video - "Cigarettes & Sidewalks" by The Wandering Madman

I think I agree with you, Brian.

Art need not be explained by the artist to serve its purpose.   And the
preferred political commentary of one may be opposed to the preferred
commentary of another.  Lets not hem each other in with our politics.  Let
art be art.

Now, everyone go be art.

Daniel