Re: Reviewing Faderfox LV3 mini hand MIDI mixer/controler

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
> yes, I've spent plenty of time analyzing Faderfox LV3 behaviour (would
> have preferred a midi implementation chart...).

Me too. Would have saved me an hour of research with the Bidule MIDI
monitoring.

> Overall, I think the LV3 buttons are great for turning things on/off.
> But I want to reliably trigger Mainstage/Mobius commands without looking
> at a screen. That's why I want a physical controller.

I keep some Mainstage effect on/off on the LV3 and some on the Gordius
LG2. Moving functions around to try out the best distribution for the
smoothest performance setup. But what the LV3 is best at is to use it
as a "mixer" - having said so you could as well "mix" parameters like
feedback lops or whatever.

Per