From: Petri Lahtinen [mailto:kollegavalmentaja@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 7:30 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: OT: Dropbox and PayPal

A couple of services that I use as a musician a lot, have updated their user agreements,
ones mentioned in the header of this post.
I tried reading the updated agreements, could not find anything suspicious.
On the other hand, regarding the Dropbox's latest update, there has been really strong
discussion about it.

Has anyone on the list had time to review these and what are your opinions?

Greetings from Finland,

--
Petri Lahtinen

http://www.petrilahtinen.com