Re: THIS IS A TEST

Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:
>Violet agreed re no attach rule. I have however only been receiving
>the FB group posts.  I have not contributed to it, I do think its a
>good thing but would not like to see the list mail go away.  Thx jim

Gah, really?  So no list mail at all???  Well crap, we've tightened one of
these lug nuts a little too much.

When did you stop receiving stuff from the list?  Any details you (or
anyone else) can provide will help.

Wait ... if you're not getting list mail, how did you see my post?

I just noticed earlier that the site is wonky, too.  The wrong section is
showing up as the entry page, and the actual entry page is showing up
somewhere else.  Fabulous.  It must have gotten messed up when we
regenerated the archive to remove spam.  We updated a few more things, or
tried to.  One change that should have been really simple caused the entire
site to go haywire when we regenerated the pages, and that's probably what
caused the entry page to get farked up.  We reversed the change right
after, reverting to a backup copy.  That was supposed to put things as they
were before.  Seems it didn't.  Surprise!

Websites ... never a dull moment.  Restructuring this puppy is going to be
a major undertaking.  I never should have let Kim touch that website
creation program.  LOL  I can't even figure out what he did in some spots.
Or why.  It's a mess.  I'm not surprised he stopped updating it.

(Yay, we just got the entry page changed back properly as I was getting
ready to send this.  So ignore the part where I mentioned that.)

Violet
xoxox