Re: Gear shopping advice please! (pedal, controller, guitar, looper on budget)

speaking of the RC-3 is that the only currently available battery looper?
i have a gig coming up out in the woods and ill be taking the AER
mobile amp and thought about taking an compact battery looper
anybody  using it? one thing i recall not liking from the RC-2 is that
it seemed to correct automatically your timing which i despise with
passion is this the same deal?
thanx
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com