RE: Set-Up

I've just got one of these: http://www.decks.co.uk/products/american_dj/ACFSWVMS4_Lux
I can get my 1u Saffire pro soundcard, Line6 M13, 2 _expression_ pedals, laptop and all power supplies in it as well as leads spare strings and batteries. It just about conforms to hand luggage dimensions though I had to remove the cool trolley thing to get it to fit. Everything is pre-wired in it too so it will set up in minutes. The M13 sits on top of the soundcard in the rack lid at gigs. My guitar can go in the hold with tee shirts and knickers wrapped around it, (oh and a toothbrush :)

Gareth, Sentientfx -  Innovative music plugins. http://sentientfx.com/