OSC and I phones and Whiskers on kittens........

Some friends of my wife Nancy just gave us their old I phones so I've downloaded OSC and the Missing link template and fired up a Missing link, and though I have yet to figure out how to program midi program changes in to it to get at all my LP-1 parameters happening . I've already got it running for midi note and cc control and that in itself is adding some cool new capability such as using midi notes to control replace which allows me to replace portions of my loop for as long as i touch the key on the I phones keyboard template, a true sus command that due to laziness, I haven't tried programming my Little Giant to do. Its great for interrupting a percolating loop with a portion of long sustained notes or vise versa, and doing glitchy stutter replaces by hitting the key rapidly. granted i have to take one hand of the instrument to control it but its fun to play one handed at time as well. Also I have programmed a fader array to control volume, feedback, panning and track speed and 4 individual track faders . having the speed on a fader allows me to accurately go to different percentages of the track speed that I could never do with a foot pedal controller, so I can put the loop in another key, record additional content in and then return it to the original key as follows. I'll record content at 100% (normal speed), move it the fader to 75% (3/4 speed), the 50% (half speed). then 37% (3/8 this speed???and finally 25% (1/4 speed) all the while adding new content to the loop. If i'm playing in E minor for example at normal speed, when I go to 75% speed it drops the key to B min, I then add some more stuff, and return to the original key. Recording at these other track speeds can cause some interesting artifacts and overtones. The more I figure this thing out the more i like it. The Missing Link is great for us old school hardware guys who don't want to be left out of the future:-) and want more control over their gear. Additionally, any multi effect with extensive external cc control can really benefit from what an I phone, or touch, or pad, and a Missing Link can do to really mix your effects in real time. I'm looking in to a mic stand adaptor for my I phone and also if anyone has had any luck programming program change information on an OSC template I'd be grateful for some help as so far I'm stymied.
 Thanks
 Bill