Re: EDP, DirectMIDI, quant, 8ths

Thanks Andy !

Yep I noticed an audio drop when making these changes, but it's the audio
from my guitar that drops, while the ongoing loop remains uninterrupted.
So I just avoid playing notes while executing Sysex commands. Easier to
hit the pedals that way anyway ;)

Good tip about the multiple command delay... so far I've been sending
SysEx only one at a time. WIll be on the lookout as things evolve :)

Best,

Phil :)