Mobius Track Selection and Launchpad

Hey Everyone, I am a newbie learning Mobius and have been hosting it
was a vst in Audiomulch with a Motu Unltralite intrface (8 ins and 8
outs) and have it set up so each input goes to an isolated output such
i.e.(in 1 to out 1) etc. and it seemed to be working smoothly until
something seemed to have happened in Mobius so that it only will get
signal from highlighted tracks in Mobius and they must be in the same
aux out i.e. (tracks 3 and 4 or 7 and 8) if 7 is on then 4 will be
silent. It was not doing this before anyone know why this might have
started happening? Also, I heard that Novation or Circular labs was
working on a script so that the Novation Launchpad works in Mobius
like it does in Live, does anyone know anything about this?
Thanks so much guys,
Best Regards,

John