Re: LP-2

Looperlative Facebook update from Wednesday 11:00 am:
LP2 production is held up until back ordered parts arrive. Everything is on order.

And from May 30:
I'm ordering production LP2 electronics today. Which means I should have assembled units starting in about 2 weeks. It will take me several weeks to ship all of the orders. Bob
Sounds like he's fairly close :)

Phil