Re: New Moog Lap Steel

Title: Re: New Moog Lap Steel
Bill,

Although I have known of you for about a decade or more, and feel that I somewhat ‘know you’ through the LD list, I have only seen you play once.  It was at the Loopstock 2002 show in San Luis Obisbo.

I then recently, have seen your lap steel work via youtube.

So, from that perspective, please allow me to say I ABSOLUTELY LOVE where your head and playing are!  These pulsing ambiences with harmonic and melodic little journeys is really stellar, my friend, and very, very listenable.

Kill those fucking switch clicks and you’ve got a fan.  Hahaha....actually, I’ve been a fan since 2002.  My reaction to that set was “whoa, shit, this boy knows how to play.”

You’re doing gods work, son.   Namaste.

Rich