Re: New Moog Lap Steel

Finally got back to Oslo from holiday, thanks for all who tried to contact me while I was away... I was in a hut by the sea with no TV and no internet, apart from a very expensive roaming solution on the phone, which was mostly off...

I was about to ramble on about my first impressions thru the streets as we drove thru, but cant... Just to say that when I opened the inbox I immediately clicked on this mail from Facebook, with 2 words that I know will make me click ANY link... Moog and Bill Walker...

I am in tears.. this wonderful music is a soundtrack of the sadness that I found welcoming me at home

thanks Bill.

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com