Hi, Please See Text (thanks)

I may have signed up in correctly (I was under the impression a "read only" site or forum was available, I am getting multiple emails daily from Loopers Delight (and I unfortunately do not have the time

to read most of them, what are my optiond

Can I be put on a view site only and no emails (unless I were to post or reply to a post) I am getting A-Z which if I had time would I am sure be very interesting,

or is this the only option daily emails etc

if so (daily emails in batchs etc Please disenroll me my apologies for any issues

David Kasminsky