Re: slimline power amp suggestions?

talking about this makes me jump in into the subject ,ive been
debating wether i should sell my little AER compact 60 and get the AER
domino 3 i just love the sound of this babies with the acoustic
guitars and even putting my Ethos overdrive with its speaker out
through it.
This would allow me to completly bypass a mixer,hook uo my stereo
guitar outs,my microphone voice fx and harmonizers and put my looper
in its fx sends and play small bars without having to haul a whole
P.A.
here it is:
4  independent real channels
true stereo
2x85 watt 8" Speakers
2 effectboards independently with each 16 digital Effects
Channel mutes
DI out controllable
left and right outs
sends and returns
aux in
master Output
weights 14 kilos
i just wonder how the stereo fx would sound compared to a P.A.,off
course i could hook up a powered speaker in the back
price is high but might be worth it,i havent come across something
like this cheaper yet
any thoughts,opinions?

heres a link
http://www.aer-amps.info/images/stories/pdf_data/Flyer/Domino3.pdf