RE: Boomerang Sidecar

Next time, do some fact checking before getting people all riled up! I was ready to throw myself under a train.

--- On Thu, 7/28/11, Clayton Gary Lehmann <hqr@cox.net> wrote:

From: Clayton Gary Lehmann <hqr@cox.net>
Subject: RE: Boomerang Sidecar
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 10:32 PM

I have the ‘Rang and have been making it fit into my loop pedal setup—

Spoke with Mike today and he confirmed that the Sidecar is $209 from him (that includes a modest discount) plus shipping . . .

So around $225 to most places in the US .

I am going to try to do without the Sidecar for now, got the _expression_ pedal to work on feedback—nice to have rock solid multiple loops for the “one man band” approach . . .