Re: Advice Sought: Installing Win Xp on a Macbook Pro using Boot Camp

Hi Rick,

OSX can be set up on a very small partition indeed.

I've got a dual boot setup on my MacBook, the entire internal drive is
only 80GB.

OSX has a very small footprint, Apple recommend a minimum of just 7GB..!

With a 500GB drive you could safely partition 493GB to XP, but I'd
recommend giving OSX something more generous, for the eventuality that you
find something useful on OSX.

-Chuck

Sent from my iPad Nano