OT Video/Photo iOS Apps for VISUAL AUGMENTATION OF LIVE LOOPING

I was having a correspondence with Todd Matthews about iTouch, iPhone and iPad apps for video and still cameras. I thought this might not be too off topic because a lot of people here are interested in marrying visuals to their looping music, so in that spirit, here is a list of apps that I have been researching for an article for an up and coming music/art website:

VISUAL APPS for iTouch/iPhone/iPad

SPECIALTY VIDEO:
Motionize (!)
8mm
iTimeLapse (!)
Record Video
iMagiCam

VIDEO FX:
Cinema FX V
Film Director
Video Edit

CAMERAS:
Pro Camera
Pro HDR
iCamera HDR
iMagicCamPro
Camera+

TOY CAMERA SIMULATIONS:
Plastic Bullet
Hipstamatic
Classic TOY

STILL SPECIALTY CAMERAS:
Plano
Muybridgizer
StereoGram
Stop Motion
Anti Shake Camera
Night Vision
Thermal Vision
FishEyeforFree

PHOTO FX:
Photosynth
CameraBag
PhotoStudio
Picture Magic
Filter Storm 2

CARTOON PHOTO APPS:
ToonPAINT
Sketch Me!
Comic Book 1
ComicvBook 2
Comic Book 3
Cartoon

It would be great if people would make other recommendations if you have things that aren't on this list. I'm especially interested in unusual video effects. Android peeps should post in as well.

Enjoy!   Rick Walker